(Strong Heart) – She is short-sighted so she wears contact lens. – On October 2015, she released the album “I”, making Taeyeon the first Girls’ Generation member to have a solo debut. – Taeyeon’s ideal type: “Wouldn’t the most basic factor be the guy’s pretty smile?
– On November 28, 2017 Taeyeon got involved in a car accident due to her own careless driving. To make their smile shine, it would be nice to have a guy with a clear white skin and red lips.
Oh yeon seo lee joon dating sites
- Sex web cams free credit
- Free and no signup dating sites
- Chatwebsex free web cam id girls
- silver jewellery dubai online dating
- anastasia dating bangor maine
- xixiu online dating
- Live adult chat portland oregon
Girls Generation Members Profile 2017: Girls Generation Facts, Girls Generation Ideal type SNSD (Girl’s Generation) currently consists of: Taeyeon, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Yoona. Her dad was a vocalist in a band and her mom had won children’s song competitions when she was young.
Entertainment on 9 October 2017 but for now their definitive departure from SNSD wasn’t confirmed. – Her nicknames are: Taeng, Taengoo (Taeng9), Tete, Kid Leader, Byun Taeng (pervert Taeng), Jum Taeng – Her music talent comes from her parents.
–Hyoyeon’s ideal type: “I want a guy without double eyelids.
A smile with corners of lips lifted up would be nice.
– Her nicknames are: Yoong, Saseumi (deer), Him Yoona (strong Yoona), Im-choding (elementary school-kid Im), Saebyuk, Alligator Yoong – She speaks Korean (Fluent), English, Chinese, Japanese (Basic). – She mentioned that her ideal type is Daniel Henney. (SM Station, on 8 September 2017) – She had a relationship with actor Lee Seung-gi.
– Yoon A ideal type: “When you say ‘good guy’, I think of my dad.
– Although she’s the eldest among members, she acts like a maknae. Her husband in WGM was Jung Hyung Don (Weekly Idol’s MC).
– Taeyeon said she didn’t want to be the leader at first, because she thought that SNSD shouldn’t have a leader, since 6/9 girls are born in the same year. – Sunny and Sooyong voted Taeyeon to the be the most popular among the members. – Since April 2012 she is part of the subgroup “TTS” together with band members Tiffany and Seohyun.
I wish their style would look natural no matter the location or time.” Sunny – She was born on Los Angeles, California, USA, and later moved to Kuwait.
But, then her family moved back to South Korea because of the Gulf War.
– Her uncle is Lee Soo-Man (SM Entertainment’s president). Entertainment at the age of 11 through SM 2000 Casting System.